- 5geodetic teams on the field at the same time
- 99geodetic plans for the preparation of project documentation, 94 from them produced in only 2 months
- 99geodetic plans of the new land status
- 99elaborates of performed works for road fences
- > 16 kmof new road safety barriers measured
- > 62 kmof measured and recorded new infrastructure leads
In April 2018, DARS introduced an electronic tolling system in the free traffic flow for vehicles whose maximum permissible weight exceeds 3.5 tonnes. The whole motorway and expressway network with a total length of 618 km is divided into 126 tolling sections. Installed above each motorway section is a portal through which the vehicle passes. The vehicle is detected by a wireless antenna on a gantry, which serves as a basis for charging a toll in that particular section. Tolling is completely automatic, and the price is based on the distance driven.
The construction of infrastructure on the ground was undertaken by the company GVO. It was needed to install portals above a motorway, to carry out construction work, to lay out metal constructions and to place equipment on them. The main part of the geodetic works was relied upon LGB.
The project was characterized by difficult circumstances and conditions, such as extremely short timeframes, bad weather, dangerous exposure to traffic at work in the central part of the motorway, etc. But with the good organization of our experienced geodetic teams and ongoing communication with the client, we mutually solved the challenges that emerged, achieved high-quality results and great customer satisfaction.
- Geodetic Networks
- Construction Staking-Out
- Public Infrastructure Survey
- Entry in the Public Infrastructure Cadastre
- Public Infrastructure Cadastre Maintenance
- Geodetic Plans for the Preparation of Project Documentation in Building Construction
- Geodetic Plans of the New Land Status
- Topographic Maps
- Thematic Maps