For easier and more efficient real estate management and legal transactions – for example, when you design, build, legalise, buy, sell, inherit or manage buildings or parts thereof – it is important that spatial data on your buildings and their parts are regulated in the building cadastre, which means that spatial data is entered in the building cadastre and also correspond to the actual state in nature.
You can be effective as an owner only with up-to-date spatial data on buildings and their parts:
- you prove your ownership and you have regulated mutual relationship with other owners in the building
- maintain or increase the utility value of the building and its parts
- it is easier and more secure to conclude legal transactions (sales, exchange, mortgage credit …)
- quickly and effectively resolve administrative procedures (inheritance, division, judicial proceedings …)
- establish a condominium unit in the building
- get a house number for the building
- ensure the correct calculation of real estate values and fair taxation
What can we do for you?
LGB is your reliable choice in the area of editing data of the buildings and their parts in the building cadastre. With a wide range of geodetic services and high professionalism, we enable owners and operators complete and transparent management of their own real estate.