Effective regulation and management of the space and the implementation of an active land policy without regulated data on public infrastructure is not feasible. Public infrastructure are facilities and networks which are intended for performing public utility services in accordance with the law or decree of the local community, as well as other facilities and networks in general use. These are data about the location of public infrastructure networks and facilities, the type of networks and facilities, their capacities, etc. Therefore, public infrastructure operators decide to set up up-to-date and orderly records of the infrastructure they own or manage.
The public infrastructure records are:
- public infrastructure cadastres run by individual operators and serve the operator’s technical and business needs
- consolidated public infrastructure cadastre which is the basic state real estate register and contains aggregate data on all types of public infrastructure, from those owned by the state and municipalities to those owned by private companies. Data is collected in the consolidated cadastre from the cadastres of individual operators
Why are public infrastructure records important?
Only orderly public infrastructure records:
- enable a real representation of the occupancy and availability of space with public infrastructure networks and facilities
- are an effective basis for decisions in the area of construction and spatial planning
- enable more secure operation of the interventions in the space and reduce the number of damage on the underground infrastructure
- are the foundation for good network and public infrastructure facilities management
What can we do for you?
LGB is your reliable choice in registering networks and facilities in public infrastructure cadastres. With a wide range of geodetic services and high professionalism, we provide owners and operators with a comprehensive and easy-to-follow overview of their own networks and public infrastructure facilities.