Public infrastructure cadastre is a record in which data on public infrastructure networks and associated facilities are recorded, which are managed by the owners or operators or providers of public utility services in the field of water and sewage networks, roads, hot water and gas networks, electronic communications, public lighting networks, etc.
In the event that the operator decides to establish, renew or upgrade the public infrastructure cadastre for the infrastructure it operates, LGB is qualified to execute the settings-up or upgrade an existing public infrastructure cadastre.
The public infrastructure cadastre setting-up project consists of:
- production of application software for cadastre management and
- ordering of infrastructure database
Application software can be implemented as GIS that can be connected with other business systems of the user (ERP, documentation system, etc.).
When to set up a public infrastructure cadastre?
Setting-up a public infrastructure cadastre is required when:
- you want to obtain an effective and up-to-date track of the network and facilities of the GIP you manage
- you want to renovate an existing GJI cadastre that will meet new needs
- you need to calculate the capacity and therefore the utilization of your public infrastructure network
- you need support to calculate the depreciation of fixed assets operated by public utility services
- you need data to create project documentation, consent or other information related to the infrastructure you are operating
- you need an effective tool for communicating data for the development of the spatial development strategy of the municipality and spatial planning documents of the municipality
Why is it necessary to set up a public infrastructure cadastre?
The public infrastructure cadastre is needed to:
- gain a transparent and real representation of the occupancy and development of networks and facilities of your public infrastructure
- achieve the rational use of financial resources for maintenance and investment in public infrastructure through a high-quality database
- acquired a tool for effective support for analysis and decision-making in the management and governance of your public infrastructure
- fulfil legal obligations