New land cadastre measurement is the service of the arrangement of plot boundaries in the area where the deviations between data from the land cadastre and the state of nature are found, and it is necessary to adapt the data of the land cadastre to the situation in nature.
When new land cadastre measurement?
New land cadastre measurement is required when:
- the actual situation in nature is not in line with official records
- you want to arrange the boundary for a larger number of plots at the same time
- you want to carry out a major spatial intervention and it is necessary to arrange the ownership of the plots
Why new land cadastre measurement?
A new land cadastre measurement should be carried out:
- to facilitate the design and management of space
- to prove your ownership
- to conclude legal transactions with your real estate, such as sale, purchase, exchange or mortgage credit
See other services from the group Land Cadastre
- Boundary Determination and Registration
- Land Partitioning
- Land under the Building Determination and Registration
- Boundary Marking
- Boundary Adjustment
- Boundary of Length Objects Determination
- Positional Accuracy Improvement of Land Cadastre Spatial Data
- Land Consolidation
- New Land Cadastre Measurement
- Land Plot Identification