Each building has its own land in the land register, which is located below the building. Determination and registration the land under the building is the service of allocating the site, by which we determine the area, the location and the shape of the land that the building covers.
If the land entered in the land register does not correspond to the actual situation in the nature or if it has not yet been registered, you can order a service called the determination and registration the land under the building. The service can be a stand-alone or a starting point for other services, such as the building registration in the building cadastre, etc.
When to determine the land under the building?
The land under the building needs to be determined:
- when you want the newly built object to be registered into official records (in the building cadastre and in the land register)
- when you want to change the type of land use on the plot to the land under the building
- before the entry of the building into the building cadastre
- due to the removal of the building or part of the building from the register, data on the land under the building are changed
Why determine the land under the building?
The land under the building must be determined so that you can:
- get a house number
- establish the condominium unit in a multi-dwelling building
- they entered the building in the cadastre of buildings and your property in the land register
- conclude legal transactions with your real estate, such as sale, purchase, exchange or mortgage credit
See other services from the group Land Cadastre
- Boundary Determination and Registration
- Land Partitioning
- Land under the Building Determination and Registration
- Boundary Marking
- Boundary Adjustment
- Boundary of Length Objects Determination
- Positional Accuracy Improvement of Land Cadastre Spatial Data
- Land Consolidation
- New Land Cadastre Measurement
- Land Plot Identification