Boundary marking is a geodetic service by which the boundary (which is final regulated) is marked in nature with boundary markers or boundary stones.
When to mark the boundary?
The boundary should be marked:
- when you want to mark the course of the plot boundary in nature
- when you consider that existing boundary markers are not set up with data in the land cadastre
- when you do not know where there are boundary markers in nature
- if the boundary markers have been removed or destroyed
Why mark the boundary?
The boundary should be marked so that you can:
- prove your ownership
- have a good relationship with neighbours
See other services from the group Land Cadastre
- Boundary Determination and Registration
- Land Partitioning
- Land under the Building Determination and Registration
- Boundary Marking
- Boundary Adjustment
- Boundary of Length Objects Determination
- Positional Accuracy Improvement of Land Cadastre Spatial Data
- Land Consolidation
- New Land Cadastre Measurement
- Land Plot Identification